1. Do your research, know the value of your items before walking into a shop.
2.Know the value of an items existing condition before purchasing.
3. Negotiate on your purchase or pawn. Most brokers are willing to move on price especially if the item has been sitting in inventory for any period of time.
4. Understand pawning or selling an item. Know the terms, fees and any other additional charges. A&F charges one rate with no fees and we offer discounts on time frames and over certain amounts.
5. Make sure your item is in good condition, cleaned, polished free of dust and debris. You would be amazed how the condition of an item adversely effects what we will offer.
6. Always shop around for the best offer on your item. A&F is by far the most competitive when it comes to discounts.
7. Ask about extensions and if the shop personnel will work with you if you cannot make a payment on time. A&F will hold your item for two months and even though you miss the service payment the first month it is safe until the default date on your contract.
8.Consider an appraisal by a third party which will help in determining the value of your precious jewelry.
9.We offer flexible terms, keep our prices low, and keep a courteous and professional demeanor at all times.
10. A&F Pawn Jewelry and loan is Sarasota's Favorite Pawn Shop!
We are A&F Pawn the top rated Pawn Shop for Asset Loan/Pawn Loans in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, North Port and Myakka city. Give us a call today. 941-951-2570